Sr Solution Architect, DXP Team | Infogain | Plano, Texas, United States
14+ years of experience in Information Technology Services specializing in architecture, design,
development and integration of Web Content Management (WCM) and E-Commerce Services.
- Responsible for end-to-end solution, including internal and external teams & IT vendors
- Worked on multi-million large loyalty program transformation and managing all partner solution
and create integrated loyalty solution using Adobe AEM as front end, .Net middle layer, MuleSoft APIs as
reusable services for connecting to different vendors products\solutions.
- Worked in past on two multi-million large Digital transformation program at onsite and offshore
- Extensive experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Java\J2EE, Web Services, Web Technology
- Successful track record or managing delivery in past while working closely with onsite as well as offshore
team and following Agile Practice for the Strategic projects
- Around 6 years of experiences working at onsite with Client (2 Years of UK and 6 Years of US)
- Won Infosys Award for Excellence 2012
- Adobe AEM Certified Architect\ Adobe AEM Certified Developer\ Adobe AEM Certified Business Practitioner
- Good at Technical as well as non-Technical aspect when it comes to working with Client at onsite, where
my learning at India’s prestigious college IIM-B helps me.