The Globee is a safe and trusted place that enables sharing achievements and success stories with the global workforce. The Globee only publishes material approved by our editorial staff. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us, and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
Authors and contributors may submit content for publication under the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any content you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication without giving any reasons. We do not guarantee that every content submitted and in any format including text, images, or videos will be published simply because it has been submitted to us. Nor will we reply to correspondence seeking update to any contributed content.
- We reserve the sole right to remove or delete any of the contributed content anytime.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. You also agree that we may permit other parties to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format.
- You warrant that any material you submit is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights. If you would like to tell us about material that isn’t your copyright and which we may want to use, please tell us who owns it so we can ask permission to republish.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to submit material that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that any material you submit is not defamatory of any person. If you suspect that material may be defamatory (or if you are not sure), you must tell us at the time you submit the material to us.
You acknowledge that any breach of these conditions may cause us damage or loss. You agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of your breach of conditions (3) to (6) above. You must act honestly and in good faith in your dealings with us and (if requested) you must provide us with reasonable assistance to settle, defend or investigate any third party claims arising as a result of our publication of material you submit to us.
We reserve the right to remove your access to individual and any or all services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
To protect our platform, The Globee support is unable to share any information regarding the type or reason for any unpublished contributed content.
What control do authors have on comments? None. Authors can’t moderate comments on their own – or anyone else’s – articles. If an author wants a particular comment removed, he or she should contact us and the comment will be assessed by the moderation team in due course and dealt with accordingly.
We reserve the right to take steps or implement measures that we hope will benefit the whole community of participants.
Because we are ultimately responsible for everything that appears on this site, all actions and decisions taken by our moderators are final. Unfortunately, the quantity of user content means we can’t enter into correspondence regarding specific moderation activity, although all correspondence will be read.