As a registered volunteer industry expert and judge for the Globee Awards and for all volunteer related events and activities, you do hereby discharge the Globee Awards, the event site, their management, officers, board members, employees, members, sponsors, volunteers, representatives and their successors, and all cooperating businesses and organizations, from all claims of damages, demands, actions and causes whatsoever in any manner arising from or growing out of your participation in a Globee Awards activity, event or fundraiser.
As a volunteer, you agree to indemnify and hold the Globee Awards harmless for all fines, penalties, fees and expenses incurred as a result of or related to any breach of contractual obligation to the participant.
By completing and submitting the application to volunteer as a judge you understand and agree to the following:
- You will conduct all volunteer activities with high standards, professionalism, and good taste, and will do nothing to cause detriment to the reputation or goodwill of the Globee Awards.
- As a judge you will be asked to give your expert comments on each assignment. Any disrespectful comments or communication will make you ineligible for current or all future assignments.
- To become eligible for any eCertificate at least 100 assignments must be completed. To be eligible for printed certificate at least 50 assignments must be completed.
- Issuing of eCertificates or printed certificates is at the sole discretion of Globee Awards management and can be refused without assigning any reason.
- Biography and/or other details of judges can be removed, suspended, or deleted anytime at the sole discretion of Globee Awards management without assigning any reason.
- I declare the information provided by me to participate as an industry expert and judge is true, correct and complete, and intend to be legally bound by its terms.
We reserve the right to remove your access to individual and any or all services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.