Join Us as a Judge for the Globee Awards and Shape the Future of Recognition! We invite working professionals and business leaders to become an integral part of the selection process and contribute to the industry’s most esteemed awards program. As a judge, you’ll have the opportunity to evaluate and recognize exceptional achievements, playing a vital role in identifying deserving winners. Your expertise and industry insights will help shape the landscape of recognition, ensuring that the best of the best are celebrated. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of an industry-driven process and make a lasting impact. Sign up today and lend your expertise to the Globee Awards judging panel!
- Introduction to Globee Awards Judges
- Selection Process and Criteria
- Awards Programs for Judges
- Exciting Opportunities to Participate as a Judge
- Important Dates and Deadlines for the Judging Process
- Registering for Awards Programs as a Judge and Industry Expert
- Understanding the Steps to being approved as a Globee Awards Judge
- Disqualification, Permanent Bans, and Reasons for Exclusion from Participation
- Scoring Assignments
- Requesting Judge’s eCertificates and Updating Profile
- Resources for Judges
- Top 10 Most Viewed Judge’s Profiles
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Introduction to Globee Awards Judges
Discover the Role and Importance of Globee Awards Judges
The Globee Awards judges are individuals who volunteer their time and expertise to evaluate and score the entries submitted for the awards. They come from a variety of industries and backgrounds, and they are not compensated financially for their work. The judges are committed to ensuring fairness and impartiality in the awards process and have a deep knowledge and understanding of the criteria used to evaluate the submissions.
The Globee Awards judges are a panel of industry experts, executives, and professionals from diverse fields who have a wealth of experience and knowledge in their respective areas. They are selected based on their industry expertise, leadership skills, and ability to evaluate the quality of the nominated entries. The judges are responsible for reviewing and scoring the entries based on predefined criteria to select the most deserving winners. They bring objectivity and fairness to the awards process, ensuring that the best entries win.
Why you should apply to volunteer as a Globee Awards Judge
Discover the Power of Influence and Recognition by Applying as a Globee Awards Judge. As a volunteer judge for the prestigious Globee Awards, you have a unique opportunity to shape the future of recognition and honor outstanding achievements across industries. By evaluating submissions and contributing your expertise, you play a crucial role in determining the winners, making a lasting impact on their journey to success. Join our esteemed panel of judges and gain valuable industry insights, expand your professional network, and be part of a global community dedicated to celebrating excellence. Apply now to become a Globee Awards Judge and experience the satisfaction of recognizing exceptional talent and innovation.
Request your Employer for approval to participate
Subject: Request for Approval to Participate as a Judge in the Globee Awards
Dear [Employer’s Name/Manager’s Name],
I am writing to express my interest in participating as a judge in the upcoming Globee Awards, a prestigious event recognizing excellence across various industries. My involvement would entail evaluating nominations and contributing to the selection of winners in categories relevant to our field. I believe this opportunity aligns with our company’s values and commitment to industry leadership, and I seek your support for my participation.
Professional Development and Networking
Serving as a judge will allow me to engage with the latest industry trends and innovations, furthering my professional development. The knowledge gained can be directly applied to my role within our organization, potentially inspiring innovative ideas and best practices.
Enhancing Our Company’s Profile
My participation as a judge will also serve to enhance our company’s reputation in the industry. It positions our organization as one with expert employees who are recognized for their skills and trusted to help set industry benchmarks.
Knowledge Sharing and Industry Insight
The insights I gain from this experience will be invaluable for our team. I intend to share the findings and trends with our colleagues, which could prove beneficial in our strategic planning and operational improvements.
Commitment to Transparency and Ethics
I want to assure you that the Globee Awards require transparency and adherence to ethical standards, which includes judges’ disclosure of their affiliation. This practice ensures the integrity of the awards and aligns with our company’s commitment to ethical business practices.
No Conflict of Interest
I understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and avoiding conflicts of interest. I am committed to upholding our company’s policies in this regard and would recuse myself from judging any entry that presents a potential conflict.
Minimal Impact on My Regular Duties
The judging process is designed to be flexible, allowing judges to evaluate submissions at their convenience. I will ensure that my participation does not interfere with my regular work responsibilities.
Supporting Diversity and Innovation
By participating, I will also be supporting the awards’ commitment to promoting diversity and innovation, values that our company strongly endorses.
In light of these points, I respectfully request your approval to represent [Company Name] as a judge in the Globee Awards. Your endorsement would not only be a personal honor but a testament to our company’s leadership in the industry.
Thank you for considering my request. I am happy to discuss this further and provide additional information if needed.
[Your Name] [Your Position] [Your Contact Information]
How will a Judge get access?
Most categories are judged online. The scoring process will take you a few minutes to as much time as you can volunteer to read and score in our online judging system, anytime day or night. You may start or stop the process anytime.
As a judge, it will be an opportunity for you to learn how other individuals, teams, and organizations are performing, confronting challenges, and achieving success in the industry.
You’ll also receive an eCertificate of appreciation suitable for sharing online, and on social media, and be acknowledged with your biography on the Globee Awards website.
Your contact details will be safe and not shared with anyone.
Selection Process and Criteria
Learn How Judges are Chosen and the Criteria for Selection
Globee Awards takes great care in selecting judges with extensive industry experience and expertise. The criteria for selecting judges is based on their knowledge, qualifications, and accomplishments in their respective fields. Judges are chosen through a rigorous process that evaluates their background, professional achievements, and commitment to maintaining impartiality and integrity throughout the judging process. This ensures that only the most qualified individuals, who possess a deep understanding of the industry and exhibit fair judgment, are responsible for evaluating award entries.
- Extensive Industry Experience: Globee Awards selects judges with a wealth of experience in their respective industries. They bring valuable insights and expertise to the judging process.
- Qualifications and Accomplishments: Judges are chosen based on their qualifications, such as relevant educational background, certifications, and notable field achievements. This ensures they have the necessary knowledge and credentials to assess the award entries.
- Impartiality and Integrity: Globee Awards emphasizes maintaining impartiality and integrity in the judging process. Judges are selected based on their commitment to fairness and ability to evaluate entries objectively.
- Rigorous Selection Process: The selection of judges involves a thorough evaluation of their background, experience, and professional achievements. This process ensures that only the most qualified individuals are chosen for the judging panel.
- Industry Knowledge and Understanding: Judges are selected for their deep understanding of the industry in which the awards program operates. This enables them to assess entries based on industry-specific criteria and standards.
- Commitment to Confidentiality: Judges are required to adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines. They are entrusted with the sensitive information in the award entries and must maintain confidentiality throughout the evaluation process.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Globee Awards strives to have a diverse panel of judges representing different backgrounds, perspectives, and expertise. This ensures a well-rounded evaluation of the entries and promotes inclusivity in the judging process.
- Continuous Learning and Development: Judges are encouraged to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in their respective industries through constant learning. This helps them provide informed and insightful evaluations of the award entries.
- Adherence to Judging Guidelines: Judges follow specific guidelines provided by Globee Awards to ensure consistency and fairness in the evaluation process. These guidelines help maintain a standardized approach to judging and ensure that all entries are assessed using the same criteria.
- Feedback and Improvement: Globee Awards values judges’ feedback to enhance the judging process. It actively seeks input from judges to improve the awards program and ensure a better experience for all participants.
Overall, the selection of judges for the Globee Awards is based on their extensive industry experience, qualifications, impartiality, and adherence to integrity. This ensures a fair and credible judging process recognizing excellence in various fields.
Exploring the Benefits and Privileges of Globee Awards Judges
A participating judge receives the following:
- An eCertificate emailed after scoring at least 50 assignments.
- A printed certificate mailed after the judging period is over
- A public profile published on Globee Awards website acknowledging the judge’s industry expertise and participation.
- Inclusion in the Judge’s Club and based on involvement being invited to attend or participate in the award ceremonies.
The Benefits and Privileges of being a Globee Awards Judge include:
- Industry Recognition: Judges gained recognition as industry experts and thought leaders in their respective fields by being associated with a prestigious awards program like Globee Awards.
- Networking Opportunities: Judges can connect and network with other industry professionals, fellow judges, and potential collaborators within the Globee Awards community.
- Access to Cutting-Edge Innovations: Judges get exclusive access to innovative products, services, and business practices showcased in the award entries. This exposure lets them stay informed about the latest industry trends and advancements.
- Professional Development: Serving as a judge for Globee Awards enhances professional development by expanding industry knowledge, staying updated on best practices, and gaining insights into emerging trends.
- Enhanced Reputation: Being a Globee Awards Judge adds credibility and enhances professional reputation, as it signifies expertise and involvement in recognizing excellence in the industry.
- Valuable Experience: Serving as a judge provides practical experience in evaluating and assessing entries based on specific criteria, honing critical thinking and judgment abilities.
- Contribution to the Industry: Judges play a crucial role in recognizing and promoting outstanding achievements in their industries. Their evaluations and feedback help drive excellence and inspire innovation within the business community.
- Personal and Professional Growth: The judging experience provides opportunities for personal and professional growth by exposing individuals to diverse ideas and perspectives, as well as allowing them to evaluate and analyze innovative solutions.
- Access to Judge’s Portal: Judges gain access to a dedicated Judge’s Portal, which provides them with a user-friendly platform to review and evaluate entries, access judging guidelines and criteria, and submit their evaluations securely.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Globee Awards acknowledges the valuable contribution of judges and expresses gratitude through certificates of appreciation, recognition on the website, and opportunities to showcase their expertise.
Overall, serving as a Globee Awards Judge offers numerous benefits and privileges, including industry recognition, networking opportunities, access to innovations, professional development, enhanced reputation, valuable experience, contribution to the industry, personal and professional growth, access to the Judge’s Portal, and recognition and appreciation for their contribution.
Awards Programs for Judges
Exciting Opportunities to Participate as a Judge
These are the 9 award programs for which you can participate as a judge. You will receive a separate certificate for each awards program.
- Globee® Awards for American Business – Signup Now
- Globee® Business Awards – Signup Now
- Globee® Awards for Cybersecurity – Signup Now
- Globee® Disruptor Awards – Signup Now
- Golden Bridge Awards® – Signup Now
- Globee® Awards for Information Technology – Signup Now
- Globee® Awards for Leadership – Signup Now
- Globee® Awards for Sales, Marketing, Service, & Operations – Signup Now
- Globee® Awards for Women In Business – Signup Now
You may submit your application immediately but approvals and access will be given as and when the judging period commences. Submitting application earlier will ensure your application is processed first.
Please note: You have to complete a separate application for each awards program for each new year which you want to be a judge. You will receive a separate certificate for each awards program for which you will be accepted as a judge.
Please keep the same email login for all the award programs so that you can see every thing with one login.
Important Dates and Deadlines for the Judging Process
There are 9 different awards and judging for each happens during the periods listed below. If you have applied to participate as one of the judges then you will receive judge’s confirmation only when the judging period has commenced. You may apply to participate as a judge in any number of awards listed below. Judge’s will receive a separate certificate for each awards program.
Registering for Awards Programs as a Judge and Industry Expert
How to signup as a Judge and Industry Expert for one or several awards
Understanding the Steps to being approved as a Globee Awards Judge
- Once you have applied to participate as a judge, your application is reviewed by the Globee team. If you are approved to participate as a judge, you will receive an approval letter only when the judging period has commenced. For each awards there may be a different judging period.
- Reasons for delays in approval: (1) You did not use a business email. Email domains such as @gmail, @yahoo, @aol, etc. take much longer to get approved, (2) You did not provide the requested links and proof of your employment/ business, (3) You did not provide a professional photo that can be used to create your profile.
Question: I recently submitted an application to participate as a judge. What’s next?
If you recently applied to participate as a judge then you must have received an email that says: “An administrator is currently reviewing your Judging request. You should receive a confirmation email soon…”
There are 9 different awards programs. Each has it’s own judging period. Here are all the timelines of current and upcoming judging periods. So you will receive an approval email only when the judging period has commenced.
Question: When will I receive a confirmation that I have been accepted as a judge? How long should I wait for approval?
Answer: Each awards program has it’s own specific judging period which may last from 1 to 3 months. You will receive an approval email with judges access only after the judging period for the awards program you have applied for has commenced. Here are all the timelines of current and upcoming judging periods.
Question: When will my profile be published on the Globee Awards? When will I receive my eCertificate?
Answer: After you have completed at least 50 assignments, you may complete a request for eCertificate and profile to be published.
Question: Can I submit applications for other Globee awards programs and will I get an eCertificate for each awards program for which I participate as a judge?
Answer: Of course you can apply for other Globee awards program to participate as a judge. Please note that you will have to submit a separate application for participating as a judge for each awards program. And you will receive a separate eCertificate for each awards program for which you have successfully participated as a judge.
Question: What are some of the common reasons why I have still not received a judge’s approval?
Answer: Some of the common reasons why you have still not received a judge’s approval are:
- The judging period has not commenced yet.
- You did not use a business email. Generic email domains such as @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc. take longer to get approved.
- We have not been able to verify the information you have submitted in your application to be accurate.
- You have submitted duplicate applications for same awards by using 2 or more different emails.
Disqualification, Permanent Bans, and Reasons for Exclusion from Participation
Why some participating judges can be banned even after completing some or all assignments.
At Globee Awards, we prioritize maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our judging process. While the majority of our participating judges uphold these principles, there are instances where disqualification or permanent bans may be enforced. Here are the reasons for exclusion from participation:
- Submission of False Background Information: If a judge provides inaccurate or misleading information regarding their background, qualifications, or professional experience, they may face disqualification or a permanent ban from participating in future judging assignments.
- Rude and Unprofessional Behavior: Judges must maintain a respectful and professional demeanor when communicating with fellow judges, participants, and the Globee Awards team. Any display of rude or unprofessional behavior, whether through emails, communications, scoring, comments, or other interactions, may result in disqualification or a permanent ban.
- Unauthorized Use or Disclosure of Assignment Content: Participating judges must adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines. Any attempt to download, reproduce, or share any part of the assignment content, partially or in its entirety, without explicit permission will lead to disqualification or a permanent ban.
- Sharing Assignment Content: Judges are strictly prohibited from sharing any assignment content with nominees or external parties. Maintaining confidentiality and integrity during the judging process is crucial. Any violation will result in disqualification or a permanent ban.
By enforcing these measures, we ensure the integrity, fairness, and confidentiality of the Globee Awards judging process. We appreciate the dedication and professionalism of most of our judges, who contribute to the success of our awards program. Together, we uphold the highest standards of excellence and recognition in the industry.
Logging in as a Judge and Accessing the Judge Portal
STEP 1: Login to your account to access the Judging Panel
STEP 2: Select and click on Continue into Judge Portal
STEP 3: You will see # Pending, # Judges, and Action. Click “Open” under Action
STEP 4: Select VIEW APPLICATION
STEP 5: First read the entire application on the left for each nomination
- See all the URLs and attachments submitted
- Score each nomination from a scale of 1 to 10
- Give Judge’s comments such as whether you found the nomination good or what you may have liked/disliked about it. Please be polite with comments.
STEP 6: You can “Cancel and Go Back”, Save and Back to List”, or “Save and Go to Next”
Remember: You can stop your scoring anytime and return back again by selecting VIEW APPLICATION
Guidelines and Best Practices for Evaluating Submissions
Each entry will be carefully reviewed and assigned a score by each judge on a scale of 1 to 10, according to the following criteria:
Excellent (Score: 10)
Very Good (Score: 9)
Good (Score: 8)
Above average (Score: 7)
Average (Score: 6)
Ordinary (Score: 5)
Below average (Score: 4)
Poor (Score: 3)
Poorest (Score: 2)
Avoid (Score: 1)
How Scores Decide Winners
The scores provided by all judges are compiled and an average score is calculated for each application. Based on these average scores there are 3 types of winners:
- Gold winners usually have average score of 9 to 10 (or the highest average score in each category)
- Silver winners usually have average score of 8 to 8.99
- Bronze winners usually have average score of 7 to 7.99
- Non-winners typically receive an average score ranging from 0 to 6.99. Such a score indicates that the assignment has subpar content and is generally unsatisfactory. It is highly unlikely for an assignment with such a score to achieve even a Bronze award or make it to the winners’ list. It is crucial to exercise caution and make certain before assigning a score below 7.
Take into account the following factors when assigning a score:
- Achievement: Has the nominee clearly outlined a significant accomplishment? Typically, nominees are asked to focus on one main achievement per assignment.
- Supporting Essay/Video: Has the nominee provided a detailed explanation of the aforementioned achievement through a written essay or video?
- Supporting Material: Has the nominee included sufficient supporting content to substantiate their claims?
- Startups categories: Has the startup provided evidence of its founding year? Additionally, has the startup clearly described one major achievement relevant to the assignment?
Before recusing an assignment consider the following:
- Scoring assignments without specific industry expertise: For categories that are more general or don’t require specific industry knowledge, judges must rely on the submitted content to make an informed assessment. In such cases, the quality and relevance of supporting materials become even more crucial.
Recusing from an assignment:
- Recusing as a Judge: If you feel unqualified to score an assignment due to a potential conflict of interest or lack of impartiality, you may choose to recuse yourself. Please provide a reason for recusing from each assignment to ensure transparency.
Judge’s Comments Guidelines
We kindly request you to provide constructive feedback and comments on the entries you review. These comments are immensely valuable for the entrants as they can use them to gain insights into their performance and make improvements. It’s important to note that the entrants will only have access to the comments themselves and will not be able to identify the judges who provided them. This ensures the integrity and impartiality of the judging process. Your comments have the potential to greatly impact the growth and development of the entrants, and they may choose to leverage these comments for their marketing and public relations efforts. We appreciate your support and dedication in providing valuable feedback to help participants thrive in their endeavors.
- Judge’s Comments: It would be helpful for the nominees if you can provide a few words about each entry. Your comments provide valuable feedback for the entrants, helping them understand their performance better. Please focus on constructive feedback that highlights strengths and areas for improvement. Remember, entrants can only see the comments, not the judges who made them.
- Personalized Comments: Please create your own comments and avoid duplicating comments. Share your genuine thoughts and impressions of the entry, highlighting specific aspects that stood out to you.
- Quality of Application: Assess the quality of the application, including the writing style, supporting links, and documents provided. Positive comments can acknowledge well-written and detailed applications, while negative comments should be constructive and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Anonymity of Judges: Judges must provide their comments anonymously, ensuring that the nominee cannot identify which judge made a particular comment. Maintain a professional and respectful tone in your comments.
Examples of comments (do not copy, make your own original comments)
- “Impressive execution of the project, showcasing strong attention to detail and technical expertise. Supporting material was very appropriate.”
- “Innovative approach to problem-solving, demonstrating creative thinking and out-of-the-box solutions.”
- “Excellent presentation skills, effectively communicating the key aspects and benefits of the product/service.”
- “Well-researched and comprehensive market analysis, showcasing a deep understanding of the target audience.”
- “Notable impact on the industry, with clear evidence of positive outcomes and measurable results.”
- “Demonstrated exceptional teamwork and collaboration, highlighting effective communication and coordination.”
- “Attention-grabbing design elements, capturing the essence of the brand and leaving a lasting impression.”
- “Well-defined strategy and clear objectives, driving the organization towards sustainable growth and success.”
- “Strong commitment to customer satisfaction, evident through positive testimonials and client feedback.”
- “Impressive track record of achievements, demonstrating consistent excellence and a strong competitive edge.”
Please note that these are general examples, and the actual comments will vary based on the specific entries and the judges’ evaluations.
Anonymity of Judges
As a judge, it is important to maintain anonymity while providing your inputs. Your scores and comments are given anonymously, ensuring that the nominees cannot directly identify which judge provided a specific score or comment. This anonymity encourages openness and fairness in the judging process.
While providing comments, please remember to remain polite, respectful, and constructive. Your comments should focus on the strengths and areas for improvement of the entry, without revealing your identity as a judge. By upholding the principle of anonymity, we ensure a fair and unbiased evaluation of the entries.
Thank you for your understanding and commitment to maintaining the integrity of the judging process.
Requesting Judge’s eCertificates and Updating Profile
Resources for Judges
Background Images Judge’s May Use on Social Media
You may download the following background and use as profile background on LinkedIn
Requesting a Reference Letter from Globee Awards
Top 10 Most Viewed Judge’s Profiles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who can apply to be a judge?
Any business owner or employed professional in any industry and from anywhere in the world can apply to be a judge. Simply complete the “Apply to be a Judge” for the awards program you want to volunteer and participate as a judge.
Who is selected as a judge?
From the hundreds of applications we receive for each program, we select only those who are industry experts to help with the judging process based on each person’s industry experience and qualifications. We value each experts inputs and industry experience in the judging process. Every year hundreds of judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participate and their average scores determine the Globee Awards winners.
Can a person submit nominations and also participate as a judge?
Yes. However in a judge’s role you cannot score your own nominations. You may however score all other nominations.
What is the Judging process?
Judging of entries is conducted in two phases: main (also know as preliminary) and final.
How are judge’s assigned categories to score?
Categories are assigned to juries by Globee® Awards staff based on each judge’s industry, function and work experience.
Can a judge refuse to complete any particular assignment?
Yes. A judge has total control on which assignment they want to score. A judge can recuse because of a potential conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
How do I get a judge’s eCertificate?
If you have scored certain number of assignments then you may be eligible to receive an eCertificate immediately. Request an eCertificate.
How do I update my Job Title, Company, City/Country and Biography + Photo?
Simply submit the new details anytime. Update your profile.
I really enjoyed the judging experience. How can I provide a written testimonial?
It’s simple. You can provide us your written quote and photo at Judge’s Photo+Written-Quote Uploads. You don’t need to provide a photo if you have already submitted a photo before.
As a Judge how can I submit a Video Clip that may be used by Globee Awards?
We encourage Judges to submit a Video Clip which we can use on our website or Virtual Video Ceremonies. Submit here.
- Who are the Globee Awards Judges and how are they selected?
- How will a Judge get access?
- What benefits does a judge receive?
- All the Awards Programs for which you can sign up as a Judge
- Judging Timelines
- Judge’s Approvals
- How to signup as a Judge and Industry Expert for one or several awards
- How To Score Assignments
- How to Login As a Judge
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What’s next after submitting an application to participate as a judge?
- Request Judge’s eCertificates | Update Biography | Judges Video Clip and/or Photo+Written-Quote Uploads
- Reasons for Disqualifying or Permanently Banning Judges from Participation
- Resources for Judges
- Judges are from companies of every size and from all over the world
- Here are some recent Judges who are helping too