Vice President, Commercial Business Operations | Mastercard | Ofallon, Missouri, United States
Srinivasa Wudaru participating as an industry expert and judgeTweet
Senior executive and a business-savvy technology leader with a proven record of building, managing and growing technology departments and companies, and who combines in-depth technical knowledge with refined business acumen and management skills. An expert at building new and refining existing technology solutions and their accompanying processes that span the life cycle to deliver value to end-users and other stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with business leaders while building and leading high-performing technical teams in diverse, global and dynamic organizations.
• Unique combination of capital markets business knowledge, full life-cycle software development, deep experience with financial technology solutions, industry best practice operational processes, as well as global technical infrastructure.
• Comprehensive experience directing talented teams to create and deploy cutting-edge technologies to streamline processes and increase productivity, customer engagement, customer loyalty, and revenue streams. Recipient of numerous awards for dedication and innovation.
• Maintain complete responsibility for technology infrastructure and support operations for multi-billion payment platforms encompassing multiple locations and hundreds of employees.
• Direct all facets of management and additional contracted personnel to include hiring, scheduling, assigning tasks, providing direction, training, and conducting annual reviews.
• Engage in project management at all stages from planning and conducting ROI analysis to performing post-project evaluations.
• Lead cross-functional project teams in the selection and implementation/conversion of information systems and improved business processes.
• Participate in the development and implementation of company and departmental strategic vision, procedures, policies, and standards.
• Conceptualize and architect infrastructure solutions instrumental in meeting strategic goals organization-wide.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior executives and staff members as necessary.
• Establish production, quality standards, and cost controls by creating a tracking document of cost as it relates to vendor contracts.
• Guide the development of a procurement plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, and facility needs.
• Coordinate activities with all other functions of the organization to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources.
• Created and implemented standard operating procedures across the company resulting in common platforms for the better of customer experience.