“As a communication technology professional, it is an honor to be invited to judge the Globee 18th Annual 2023 Information Technology World Awards. It has given me an opportunity to see companies that are creating cutting-edge innovations and digital transformations in the industry.”
Graduate Communications Instructor | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | Champaign, Illinois, United States
• Reviewed multiple groups’ work and provided constructive feedback on their research projects in relation to technology, communication, and business writing tasks.
• Inspiring over 150 students to improve and develop their assignments further by providing constructive feedback in a timely fashion.
• Properly enforced rules regarding classroom environment and ethics.
• Possess highly developed analytical, decision-making, and technical skills, and a wide range of transferable skills garnered through years of study and previous job roles. Ability to be impartial and make sound, practical and timely judgments.
• Experience in providing good functional advice, assistance, and guidance to incoming graduate students concerning course selection and career path.
• Being a lifelong learner with a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree in Communications, and currently completing a doctorate in Communications, I have the ability and willingness to continue to learn and adapt.
• Proven reputation for reliability, punctuality, and an ability to get tasks done on time and to the highest standard through industry group projects and academic assignments. Possess high moral courage, ethics, integrity, and fairness in dealings with colleagues and students’ conflicts.