Associate Principal Scientist | L’Oreal USA | Clark, New Jersey, United States
16.5 years of experience in Project, People management for Research & Development, for Home, Personal Care & cosmetics, with scale up, & process innovation.] Mid-level managerial experience in FMCG R&D [ including pilot and factory] setup/ R&D digitalization, innovation roadmap, and Project management.
• Award of top Innovation participant Loreal JAPAN.
• Award for “Breakthrough Insight” – Unilever Research India, 2012.
• Award for “Outstanding Contribution to Cont. Improvement” – Unilever Research India, 2011.
• Award for “Breakthrough Science Contribution” – Unilever Research India, 2010.
• Award for “Splendid Performance” at Unilever Research India 2009.
• “Gold Medal” for securing Highest Class rank in B.Tech. (Mr. M. P. Jhunjhunwala award)
• “Silver Medal” for securing top rank in B.Tech. (Chairman’s Award).
• Vice President (student wing) of OTAI 2005-2006.
Reviewer & Judge: Formally Invited Reviver and voting member of for AOCS [ American Oil chemist society
est 1909 ] students award. 2022. AOCS- very reputed and BIGGEST Single international
organization in the field of Oil technology and cosmetics [ My field of work]