SDET – Test Automation Architect – Senior Automation Manager | Salesforce | San Francisco, California, United States
- IBM SOA Certified Associate and Sr SOA Test Architect with 20+ years of experience in Software testing extensively on SOA and Automation.
- Managing on-site offshore team, ROI calculation, estimation, and knowledge development.
To design and develop test framework using Rational Integration Test, Selenium, Java.
- Involved in new proposals and initiating new business developments for SOA projects across NA.
- 5 years’ extensive experience as Virtualization Specialist using iTKO LISA tool.
- Wrote Custom Enhancement to ITKO by creating custom filters, virtualization parser, and assertions
- Expertise in iTKO LISA, SoapUI, SoapUI-Pro, SOA Test, HP Service Test, QC, ant, JUnit, Code Coverage tools (Cobertura).
- Modified MYSQL DB to accept more than 64 characters in Column Name
- Involved in evaluating/screening new resources, providing feedback, building up new teams at the client side.
• Develop business by participating in response to SOA RFPs, RFIs, War room, bid defense & campaigns with all technical & commercial features, customer presentations & visits.
• Provide business plans, projections and market view to stakeholders such as business head, sales & marketing, capability development and delivery units.
• Develop & build solutions & propositions for customer requirements.