New young companies founded to develop unique products or services can now submit nominations highlighting innovations and achievements.
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA | August 2, 2022
The Globee® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs and business ranking lists, is now accepting nominations for the 12th Annual Business Excellence Awards. New companies from anywhere in the world that are developing or have already developed and launched innovative products, services, or solutions may apply.
Learn more about the 2022 Business Excellence Awards and how to nominate here: https://globeeawards.com/business-awards/.
The 2022 Award for Most Innovative Startup of the Year categories are:
- Most Innovative Startup of the Year – Artificial intelligence
- Most Innovative Startup of the Year – Business Product or Services
- Most Innovative Startup of the Year – Consumer Product or Services
- Most Innovative Startup of the Year – Cyber Security Product or Services
- Most Innovative Startup of the Year – Information Technology Product or Services
- Most Innovative Startup of the Year – Technology (all)
Startups can also nominate achievements ranging from pre-orders and sales to successful investment round in the following categories:
- Startup Achievement | Artificial Intelligence
- Startup Achievement | Business Products or Services
- Startup Achievement | Consumer Products or Services
- Startup Achievement | Cyber Security Products or Services
- Startup Achievement | Information Technology Products or Services
- Startup Achievement | Others
- Startup Achievement | Telecommunications
The coveted annual Business Excellence Awards program recognizes and honors the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, case studies and successful deployments, public relations and marketing campaigns, product management, websites, blogs, white-papers, videos, advertisements, creativity, partner programs, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world.
Individuals and organizations from anywhere in the world may submit nominations for local, regional, or country-based achievements for recognition.
All organizations operating anywhere in the world, from large, medium, and small to new startups; government, public or private sectors; for-profit and non-profit, are all eligible to submit nominations in a wide range of categories honoring achievement in every facet of the workplace.
Winners of previous years are listed here: https://globeeawards.com/business-awards/winners/
A worldwide judging panel of executives and professionals representing a wide spectrum of industries will determine the winners. Winners will be presented and honored in a virtual ceremony attended by the finalists, winners, judges, and industry peers from all over the world. Industry experts and end-users or consumers of products and services can participate in the judging process. More details to register as an industry expert and help as a judge are available at https://globeeawards.com/business-awards/#judge
About the Globee Awards
Globee Awards are conferred in nine programs and competitions: the American Best in Business Awards, Business Excellence Awards, CEO World Awards®, Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards®, Disruptor Company Awards, Golden Bridge Awards®, IT World Awards®, Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success, and Operations Awards, and Women World Awards®. Learn more about the Globee Awards at https://globeeawards.com
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Categories: Press Release