Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations Awards
E N T R Y – K I T
We invite your organization to submit nominations to The 2023 (8th Annual) American Best in Business Awards, the top honors in the U.S.A. for achievement in the workplace.
Table of Contents
- Follow Globee® Awards Social Media for Updates to the Calendar
- Summary of the previous year’s awards
- How the Globee® Award Winners Will Be Determined
- The Best of the Sales, Marketing, & Customer Service Awards
- How to Submit Your Entries
- Entry Fees
- Category Groups and Categories
- Entry Preparation Tips
- Terms & Conditions of Entry
- 10 Reasons to Enter
- The Globee® Trophy and Medallion
Ready to submit your entries? Create an account or login with your existing ID now!
Follow Globee® Awards Social Media for Updates to the Calendar
Summary of the 2022 Awards
How the Globee® Award Winners Will Be Determined
Judging of entries will be conducted over two months, from February to April, by judging committees focused on the main category groups. Judges will be both volunteers and invitees. Many of them will be past Globee Award winners. Judges’ average scores will determine the Globee Award winners. Every category in which there is at least one nomination with a final average score of at least 7.50 out of a possible 10 will have a Gold Globee Award winner. Otherwise, the nomination with the highest average score in a category will win the Gold Globee Award trophy in that category. Every other nomination in the category with an average of at least 8.0 will win a Silver Globee Award medal. Other nominations with an average score of at least 7.25 will win Bronze Globee Award medals.
The judges will be many of the world’s top managers, creators, and experts in their fields. See the previous juries here.
The Best of the Sales, Marketing, & Customer Service Awards
How to Submit Your Entries
After you have decided in which categories you will be submitting entries, do the following:
There are 4 deadlines and the fees increase after each deadline: Early-bird (first deadline), Regular (second deadline), Last (third deadline), and Late deadline (fourth and final).
Category Groups and Categories
There are 7 Category Groups (A, B, C, D, E, F, and G) as listed below. Each Category Group has several categories.
The categories in the group recognize the achievements of entire organizations (for-profit or non-profit, large medium or small, public or private.
From social media to online presence and communications, public relations, and marketing campaigns – there are many categories in which indivdiuals and teams can be recognised.
All existing, upgraded, and new products and services released in the U.S.A. are eligible to be nominated in one or more categories.
Recognizing the achievements of entire managements teams, groups of managers, and individual executives and professionals at all job levels.
Categories in this group recognize teams and departments for their achievements.
Thought leaders in their industry and area of expertise can be nominated in categories in this group.
Categories in this group honor the contributions of individuals, teams, and organizations that have worked hard over the past months to keep us safe, healthy, employed, and informed.
Entry Preparation Tips
1. Write Your Entries Offline
Write your entries offline, so that you have a permanent record of them. It will then take just a few minutes to submit them through our easy-to-use online submission system. Don’t write your entries on the fly online—if something goes wrong with your computer or there’s a momentary glitch in our online system, your work may be lost.
2. Include Supporting Materials and Links
For most categories, attaching supporting files or web URLs to your entries is optional. But we strongly recommend that if you have no other materials to append to your entry, you at least provide the URL to your organization’s website, so that the judges have access to some additional, basic information about your organization. Judges tend to give lower scores to nominations that have no supporting materials or links.
3. Focus on Achievements During the Eligiblity Period
The eligibility period for The 2023 American Best in Business Awards® extends from January 1, 2021 through March 9, 2023. While your entries may make reference to achievements from before this period, they should focus extensively on achievements during the eligibility period. The judges will not give high scores to your entries if they don’t.
4. How to Submit Entries for Multiple Clients
If you’re a PR or marketing agency and you want to submit entries on behalf of multiple clients, you don’t have to create separate entry-submission accounts in our online system for each client. Instead, create one account in your agency’s name, with your agency’s contact information and description in the account. Then begin each entry’s title with the name of the client; for example, “ABC Company: Jane Smith, CEO” or “XYZ Company: The XYZ Company Website.” That will be our cue that you intended to submit the entries in your clients’ names, and we’ll know that if they’re recognized as Globee winners the awards should be presented to your clients, not your agency.
5. Test Your Links
If you include links to online videos, images, or other supporting materials with your entries, test your links before you submit your entries. Preview an entry before your submit it, and click your links in it to ensure that they are valid and will present to the judges the content you would like them to see.
6. Video Entries and Other Media Materials
When you attach materials to your entries for judges’ review, consider that judges have only a few minutes to review and rate each entry. They do not have time to wait many minutes to download materials from Hightail, Dropbox, Box.com, or similar services. Your attachments should be directly downloadable and immediately accessible to judges.
If you want the judges to review a video, we prefer that you provide a link to a hosted version on YouTube, Vimeo, or a similar service that will begin to play instantaneously when a judge wants to access it. If you absolutely cannot do that, we encourage you to upload your video file to our server.
7. Giving Titles to Your Entries
When titling your entries it is not necessary to include the category name in the title—the category will be very apparent to judges when they review your entries.
When titling the nomination of an individual person, the ideal title is just the person’s name and job title, such as “Jane Doe, President.” Unless you have other text that qualifies the nomination in a meaningful way, keep it simple.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
10 Reasons to Enter
1. Entering the ABiBs is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your brand.
2. The entry process itself is valuable. In preparing your nominations you’ll research and write succinct, compelling stories of achievement within your organization that you can use in other ways.
3. Small companies have just as much chance to win a Globee as big companies do. Every year, household-name companies such as Humana, IBM and MetLife are joined in the winners’ circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are scores of categories covering every aspect of business, from management and finance, to marketing and public relations, to product development, customer service, and human resources.
5. If you’re a marketing agency or media production company, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors, and there are many categories for web sites and apps, marketing campaigns, video productions, and other media.
6. Many of the world’s top business leaders will review your nominations during the judging process, and you’ll have access to all of their comments about your entries and your business—an invaluable resource.
7. If you win a Globee Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of hundreds of executives from across the country…during a live web broadcast.
8. The Globee Award is one of the world’s most impressive trophies—it will wow clients, partners, colleagues and staff.
9. We’ll promote your win across our web site and media. We get more than 80,000 visitors to our site every month, have more than 40,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
10. As a Globee winner you’ll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award, including winner logos and press release templates.
The Globee® Award
The Globee Award trophy is one of the world’s most coveted prizes. Since 2003 the Globee Award has been conferred for achievement in business to organizations and individuals in more than 100 nations.
What Awards Winners Have to Say
“An amazing achievement! This is a lovely validation of all the hard work from so many people to build an awesome business. Through building a culture which puts our people first, we’ve managed to achieve consistently high performance levels whilst also building a flexible environment where people feel empowered. For a business so young, being announced as a ‘Best place to work’ silver award winner is something we’re immensely proud of and a testament to the quality of the business we have all built together.”
Henry Yeomans | Vice President | Stanton House | Chicago, Illinois, United States