Cybersecurity Program Manager | K&A Engineering Consulting, P.C. | Rochester, New York, United States
I have a strong aptitude for executing IT project management, Project planning, and team building. Directed and Supervised a team of 15 IT professionals. I have demonstrated the ability to manage Big IT projects with a strong technical background. I am adept at delivering the vision and cross-functional leadership to staff whilst working toward improving operations to drive productivity and performance.
Specialties: I am an expert in Telecommunications, IT, and Management.
• Information technology specialist
• IT governance foundation based on COBIT 5
• ITILv3 foundation
• Professional Employee
• Project Management (PMI),(PMP) and Portfolio Management
• Strategic Planning.
• Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• QA & UAT Management.
• Team Building & Leadership
Categories: 2023 Cyber Security Judge, Cyber Security Judges, Judges
You must be logged in to post a comment.