As a winner participate in the 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony
FAQ About The Cyber Security Global Excellence Virtual Awards Ceremony
When and where will The 2021 Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards take place?
The awards will be hosted virtually on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 11 AM PST. The virtual ceremony is streamed via YouTube Live
Who may attend the Virtual Awards Ceremony?
Everyone in your company-organization, agency, family, and friends can attend.
Do we have to purchase a registration ticket to attend?
Yes a ticket has to be purchased. Only one registration ticket has to be purchased for your entire organization to participate in the virtual ceremony.
- $495 if purchased by April 2
- $545 if purchased by April 23
How do I purchase registration ticket for the event?
You can purchase registration ticket on this page under “Virtual Awards Ceremony Ticket“.
What benefits will registrants receive?
Each registered organization with a valid “registration ticket” will be entitled to the following:
- Only 1 ticket to be purchased per winning organization: Everyone in your organization can attend.
- Virtual Red Carpet Photos: Just like being at the event. But of course it’s virtual.
- Each participating organization will be announced by our emcee once. We’ll then show a short video clip (30 seconds) about your winning organization (prepared by our Voice-of-God).
- One pre-recorded master acceptance speech from your organization will be played for all your wins after your organization’s winning categories have been announced.
- Tell us about your organization video interview.
What are all the content and uploads required from the attending organization?
The following content and uploads are required from the attending organization after purchasing a registration ticket:
- Upload Company-Organization logo: Upload a high-resolution copy of attending organization’s logo that we may use in the presentations (png, jpeg, eps format preferred)
- Script for Company-Organization Short Video: In 50 words or less describe the winning organization. This script will be used by us to make a short video for your company-organization. Each participating organization will be announced once by our emcee. We’ll then show this short video. Tip: it’s best to describe briefly what the organization does.
- Upload Company-Organization Acceptance Speech: Upload Company-Organization Acceptance Speech video clip of up to 30 seconds recorded by you. (mp4 format preferred)
- Red Carpet Interviews: Upload Company-Organization Red Carpet Interview video clip of up to 2-5 minutes recorded by you. (mp4 format preferred). Tip: talk about your win today.
Will award winners receive any complimentary registration passes for the event?
No, all who wish to attend the event must purchase registration ticket.
Are award winners required to attend the event?
No, award winners are not required to attend the virtual ceremony. But attending has several benefits and therefore we do recommend attending.
How will we receive our purchased registration ticket?
After you have purchased your registration ticket, we will send you instructions on how to upload your content.
Which awards will be virtually presented during the ceremony?
All awards won by organizations participating (Grand, Gold, Silver, and Bronze) will be represented.
Will awards winners who are not represented at the virtual ceremony be announced?
No. Because all winners have already been announced, only those winning organizations with registration tickets will be recognized during the ceremony.
How many times will our organization be announced during the ceremony?
Each organization will be announced only once during the virtual presentations. The emcee will announce your organization’s name and all the wins. We will then show a short video about the winning organization that we’ll produce, and then a pre-recorded acceptance speech video, supplied by the winning organization.
In what order will organizations be showcased during the ceremony?
The awards will be presented in the order in which registration tickets are booked.
How will the virtual ceremony simulate how winners would be called to the stage to accept their awards?
Each participating organization will be announced by our emcee. We’ll then show a short video about the winning organization that we’ll produce. Then we’ll show an acceptance-speech video of up to 30 seconds provided by the winning organization.
What can I include in my organization’s announcement video?
After you have completed your purchase of registration ticket, you will receive a form to upload all your content.
We cannot guarantee that media assets uploaded after April 30 will be used in the video that we produce about your organization. Note that you will not be given the opportunity to review your organization’s video before the event and you will have no editorial control over it.
Will a video be produced about my organization if we cannot attend the event?
No, we will only produce videos for organizations represented in the event.
Will my organization be able to use the virtual awards ceremony event clips after the event?
Yes. After the virtual awards ceremony we will publish the videos on our YouTube channel. Each organization that attended will be given its video to use however it likes for promoting their win.
Will there be a red carpet area for photographs during the virtual ceremony?
Yes. All participants will be able to have photos taken on the virtual red carpet. Details are described in the Content Upload Guidelines.
Will the virtual awards ceremony be recorded?
Yes. The ceremony will be broadcast live, worldwide, via YouTube Live. It will be recorded and stored so that if you would like to watch it again at a later date.
Will our participants be able to be interviewed on the virtual red carpet, as they are at live Globee Awards events?
Yes. Pre-recorded interview videos can be uploaded.
When and how will video clips of the event be made available?
The video clip of the primary pre-recorded acceptance speech you provide will be combined with the short video we produce about your organization. These combined clips will then be published on the Globee Awards’ YouTube channel.
What sponsorship opportunities are available for the virtual Globee Awards ceremony?
We have two levels of sponsor options available; We can accept five (5) Diamond sponsors and one (1) Platinum Sponsor.
Next Steps After Registration
Once you have purchased a registration ticket for your organization, your main point of contact will receive an email containing a checklist outlining everything required to participate in the ceremony.
Still have questions?
Send us an email or use the livechat on our website.
Content Upload Guidelines
Please read the Content Upload Guidelines. These simple guidelines will help you to send us your content in the correct format so that it can be used for the Virtual Awards Ceremony.
You must be logged in to post a comment.