FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
When and where will The 2022 American Best in Business Virtual Awards take place?
The awards will be hosted virtually on Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 11 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time). The virtual ceremony is streamed via YouTube Live. All your submitted content will be prerecorded and sent to us in advance.
What’s New and Different for the 2022 Globee Virtual Awards Ceremony?
- This time a business would be announced for each awards program for which they are participating in the ceremony.
- The master acceptance speech can be up to 60 seconds long.
- After the ceremony we will provide links to individual organization videos which can be promoted on social media.
Who may attend the Virtual Awards Ceremony?
Everyone in your company-organization, agency, family, and friends can watch the virtual awards ceremony.
Who may participate in the Virtual Awards Ceremony?
Winners of the 2022 American Best in Business Awards.
Do we have to purchase a registration ticket to participate?
Yes, a ticket has to be purchased for your organization to participate in the virtual awards ceremony. Only one registration ticket per awards program per organization has to be purchased for your entire organization to participate in the virtual ceremony. If your organization won in several awards programs and you would like to be announced as a winner in each of these awards programs then you may add more awards programs to participate in. There is an additional fee for each of the awards programs.
Is there a discount on the tickets?
Yes. Purchase before the first deadline and the ticket price is $495.
What are all the content and uploads required from the attending organization?
The following content and uploads are required from the attending organization after purchasing a registration ticket:
- Step 1 | Upload Company-Organization logo: Upload a high-resolution copy of attending organization’s logo that we may use in the presentations (png, jpeg, eps format preferred)
- Step 2 | Script for Company-Organization Short Video: In 50 words or less describe the winning organization. This script will be used by us to make a short video for your company-organization. Each participating organization will be announced once by our emcee. We’ll then show this short video. Tip: it’s best to describe briefly what the organization does.
- Step 3 | Upload Company’s Master Acceptance Speech: Upload Company-Organization Acceptance Speech video clip of up to 60 seconds recorded by you. (mp4 format preferred).
- Step 4 | Upload your Original Photos for Red Carpet (we will edit and include the back ground): Maximum of 10 photos
- Step 5 | After Ceremony | Interview: Tell us about your company and products-services | Upload a 2-5 minute Video: Tell us about your organization video interviews. This video can be 2-5 minutes long and here you can talk about your company, products, and services.
- Step 6 | After Ceremony | Individual acceptance speeches from each of the individual winners (30 seconds each): Individual acceptance speeches from each of the individual winners (30 seconds each). Maximum number of total individual speeches is 10 per awards program.
When is the last deadline to send submitted content?
The deadline to submit all the content is April 22. However, you may submit your content earlier or request a brief extension of the deadline.
Will award winners receive any complimentary registration passes for the event?
No, all who wish to participate in the virtual event must purchase a registration ticket for each awards program in which they want to participate.
Are all award winners required to attend the event?
No, award winners are not required to attend the virtual ceremony. But attending has several benefits and therefore we do recommend attending.
Can an organization decline to participate in the virtual awards ceremony?
Yes. Simply complete the decline form below and we will not contact you further to participate.
How will we receive our purchased registration ticket?
Your confirmation # sent by email will be your registration ticket. After you have purchased your registration ticket, we will send you instructions on how to upload your content.
Which awards will be virtually presented during the ceremony?
All awards won by organizations participating (Grand, Gold, Silver, and Bronze) will be represented.
Will awards winners who are not represented at the virtual ceremony be announced?
No. Because all winners have already been announced, only those winning organizations with registration tickets will be recognized during the ceremony.
How many times will our organization be announced during the ceremony?
Each organization will be announced only once during the virtual presentations for each awards program. The emcee will announce your organization’s name and all the wins for that particular awards program. We will then show a short video about the winning organization that we’ll produce, and then a pre-recorded acceptance speech video, supplied by the winning organization.
In what order will organizations be showcased during the ceremony?
The awards will be presented in the order in which registration tickets are booked.
How will the virtual ceremony simulate how winners would be called to the stage to accept their awards?
Each participating organization will be announced by our emcee. We’ll then show a short video about the winning organization that we’ll produce based on the 50 words text you will provide us. Then we’ll show a master acceptance-speech video of up to 60 seconds provided by the winning organization.
What can I include in my organization’s announcement video?
After you have completed your purchase of a registration ticket, you will receive a form to upload all your content.
We cannot guarantee that media assets uploaded after the due date will be used in the video that we produce about your organization. Note that you will not be given the opportunity to review your organization’s video before the event and you will have no editorial control over it.
Will a video be produced about my organization if we cannot participate in the virtual event?
No, we will only produce videos for organizations represented in the event.
Will my organization be able to use the virtual awards ceremony event clips after the event?
Yes. After the virtual awards ceremony, we will publish the videos on our YouTube channel. Each organization that attended will be given its video to use however it likes for promoting their win.
Will there be a red carpet area for photographs during the virtual ceremony?
Yes. All participants will be able to have photos taken on the virtual red carpet. Details are described in the Content Upload Guidelines.
Will the virtual awards ceremony be recorded?
Yes. The ceremony will be broadcast live, worldwide, via YouTube Live. It will be recorded and stored so that if you would like to watch it again at a later date, you can. You can also share it with others, such as your employees, customers, friends, and relatives.
Will our participants be able to be interviewed on the virtual red carpet, as they are at live Globee Awards events?
Yes. Pre-recorded interview videos can be uploaded.
When and how will video clips of the event be made available?
The video clip of the primary pre-recorded acceptance speech you provide will be combined with the short video we produce about your organization. These combined clips will then be published on the Globee Awards’ YouTube channel.
Next Steps After Registration
Once you have purchased a registration ticket for your organization, your main point of contact will receive an email containing a checklist outlining everything required to participate in the ceremony.
Still have questions?
Send us an email or use the livechat on our website.